Definitely, it feels very bad when you find your favourite video files unplayable. You may find different type of error messages flashing on screen, which represents cause of related error. Even worse, it may show errors with cryptic messages, which are meaningless for most of individuals. In such situation, the primary intention of any user should be about resolution of video file errors. Therefore, you must have an excellent video file error repair tool to make these videos playable again. Since, video file formats have strong tendency toward unexpected corruption issues, you should always select a professional tool like Video File Repair to fix video file errors. With the assistance of this tool, it becomes quite easy to resolve all kind of errors associated with video files of different file formats such as MP4, AVI, Xvid etc.
In next few lines, you will get know about causes which often lead to errors. You may find various types of errors for example, "Error- 2048: Couldn't open the file","This doesn't appear to be a valid video file", while trying to open the video file. Some frequent scenarios for video file errors are-
- If you are using the camcorder to shoot videos or playing any video file then check properly whether it's battery is fully charged or not. Because due to low battery, camcorder may be turned off suddenly and it may result in corrupted videos.
- If you are transferring video files or directly playing videos from removable drives such as USB drive, external hard disk, do not attempt to eject these removable drives. If you do so, it may lead to video file corruption.
- Video files may also be corrupted if these files are dwelling on corrupted storage drive. Storage drive may be affected due to formation of bad sectors or there may be presence of Macro viruses and other threats.
- Do not use the same memory card with different devices, as it may lead to memory card corruption.
- If the file system of a storage dive is corrupted, videos and other files stored on that drive may become inaccessible or it may throw an error when you attempt to play the file.
- Video file may also be corrupted due to header file corruption.
Whatever be the reason for video file corruption or execution of different unexpected errors while opening videos, immediately utilize the software to fix errors in video files. It is the most recommended app for avi error repair that is capable of fixing videos of all popular file types and ensures secure video file error repair process.
Video File Repair tool is an ideal application that incorporates with advanced file repair technology to provide optimum solution for corrupted or damaged video file error repair and repair error in video files quite easily. It performs automatic repairing of affected audio and video data stream separately and then combines it to make playable video file. Once it repairs the errors in video files, you can preview repaired video files in the trial version itself. By following this link www.videofilerepair.com/xvid.html, you can perform Xvid video file error repair. If you face complications in fixing video file errors on Windows system, log on to www.videofilerepair.com/windows.html
Following are few simple steps to repair video file errors:
Step1: Download video file repair tool and install it on your computer . Launch the tool to open its main window, then select the corrupt video file which you wish to fix and click on "Repair" option to initiate the video file repair process as shown in fig A.
Fig A: Select Video File
Step 2: Once the repair process is completed, you can preview the repaired video file as shown in fig B.
Fig B: Preview Repaired Video
Step 3: If you save the repaired video file on any of your storage drives after clicking on "Save" option as shown in fig C.
Fig C: Save Repaired Video